Thursday, August 04, 2005

My transformations!!

Nail in my head
from my creator,
you gave me life...
SHOW ME HOW TO LIVE!!!

-Audioslave

was listening to this song over and over again. Just reminded me of my life here at M*****i. Still figuring out why I had come over here.... PURPOSE.... FATE (Well I don’t believe in fate!!) What else could it be? Then the bells ring... CURSE!!!

Could this be a curse? With the amount of torture I am undergoing here... It surely sounds like one of them. Or could it be training period...

Never thought of that one before. I am probably getting trained, so that I can face the world well prepared. There is a slogan in the INDIAN ARMY...

the more you sweat it out at the training ground..... The lesser you would bleed in the war!!!

Am I preparing for war...? War against what. When would it begin? Has it already begun... and am I looking for the right time to step in. If so, am I training well? Do I have to undergo more mental torture...

***cell phone rings*** Reality check!! There is no fucking war. It is just that I have been curse to come over here.

"With great powers come great responsibilities!"

Am I being trained too taking up great responsibilities? This caption has always done something in my head every time I read that. My mind keeps saying “that one is for you mate!"

***friend calls..."machan! Let’s hit the canteen. Free period da." And the great devil without any hesitation saves the post as draft and departs to the lovely canteen.***

*** Devil's back!! I just got kicked out of class 'cause I got delayed by 5 min (extra chai at the canteen!!) The worst part is that I got kicked out of a class which most people would bunk. So, "I" drag my ass all the way to the class just have my it kicked out. Back to topic***

I guess I have lost my way in between. Too many questions. I forgot what the hell I was typing. Ya!! I was trying to figure out what was happening to me... training, curse, or just fucked up luck!

Luck, do I believe in that? Nope. Never. Those who give up to luck are irresponsible bastards. Luck takes a lot of names. Most commonly used name is GOD. Not that I do not believe in god, hailing from an orthodox Brahmin family I do respect the values installed in me by default but... there is that nagging question "is there anyone up there who cares for me??"

I don’t know whats happening to me,
I don’t know whats going on...
only thing i know... I WILL NOT GIVE UP!!

No comments: