Monday, September 12, 2005

Dreams!!

I was sitting on the terrace staring at the brightly lit sky. I was trying to think about what was happening to me. Why I am I changing so drastically. Why am I drifting so much from my path(reminded me about theory of RED SHIFT!!). I was trying to analyze the causes and effects. One thing that was thought for a very long time(probably for over 30 sec.... Usually my analysis takes 5-10 sec per point). DREAMS!!

Why do we dream? To feel how tomorrow would be. To make us happy? To make ourselves feel good... All shit. Dreams are waste of time. I used to dream... Once upon a time, but for what use? Imagining about future is how you want the future to be... And future is not so kind enough to give you one just like that. On the contrary, it gives you one which is more or less an opposite of what you thought.

Dreams, are the reason why a lot feel bad 'cause they could not achieve their dreams. If you actually feel bad that you could not achieve your dream (more than 90% of the times you can't achieve your dreams!) they why the hell do you dream?

Some say "Dare to dream" I say "Dare to look at reality!!"

No comments: