Tuesday, January 31, 2006

SAARANG@IIT M

Long time since I have posted. My only defense, life is an orgasmic bitch.

Saarang is an annual event at iit M, celebrating the joy of cultural competition. Truly one of the best I have been to. The standards were high so were the stakes. And a lovely crowd. I have yet again fallen in love with the place.

Saarang did end up in a very sentimental way for me. Had been to my couz house for couple of hours. The time I spent there surely did take my mind off the numerous probs I have. It was just pure fun. Recollecting old memories can always put a smile on your face. I laughed on some of the silliest things I must have done when I was a kid. Man... That was just too good to describe. It makes you realize how far you have come... how matured you have become over a course of time.

thanks pups... had a lovely time!!



No comments: