Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The casket has been opened yet again!

" So many times, it happens so fast,
You change your passion for Glory,
Don't lose the grip on the dreams of the past,
For you must fight to keep them ALIVE..."

These lines seem to make a new meaning every time i listen to it.

Posting after almost a year seems so weird. Not that i didn't want to post at all during this period. Its just that every time i sat down i did not know where to start from and got so lost that i ran out of time to post. So i finally decided to cut this vicious circle and just start off posting.

It amazes me how much things can change within such a short period of time. When i went through my previous posts it seemed like it was a different life altogether.

I am now working for a American based shipping firm, working out of Singapore. 8 months back i was stuck in a stupid village trying to complete my engineering. Engineering eh.. hmm.. i am doing marketing now. Although my current job profile has very little to do with what i have learnt (or not learnt) during my engineering life... i still enjoy it. But then, i wouldn't say it was of no use at all. I have learnt so many things back in college life that would push me through my life.

I see the change of style, words, ideas, perspective and a lot more things when i look back. But then, i guess the roots will stay no matter how mature you become.

Enough of retrospection. I guess its time to carry with the change.. for the strength of a person lies in his ease of adaptability.

This marks a new beginning. The new PERSPECTIVE.

I HAVE BEEN RESURRECTED YET AGAIN!!!

No comments: