Friday, May 13, 2005

My Great trip--- Last Day!

TRIP END DAYS 6

Started really early. Woke up by 0300. Left for Chandighar. We had to catch the 1400 flight to Delhi. Made it in good time and had about an hour to spare.

Reached Delhi by 1500. Had my flight back to Hyderabad at 1500. Got ourselves checked in.

I thought my trip had come to an end and had seen all I had to but I couldn’t have been more wrong. I was watching the TV where “Wasim bhai” (aka Wasim Akram) was giving a comment saying Ganguly is a good captain (ya rite and I am the president of USA!!!) and then I look around to find “WASIM BHAI” sitting below. This needed no thinking twice. Went up to him, said I am big fan of his (actually I am!!) and said he bowled some of the best balls ever to be bowled in the history of cricket. He was a cool guy wearing a white shirt on blue jeans. He spoke really well. We must have spoke for about 10 min. They had announced the departure of his flight (awe… why does this happen with me!!). I asked if I could have a snap with him, which he kindly obliged. I ran and dragged my sis to take a snap of wasim and me bhai (she never believed that I was talking with wasim bhai). Took a couple of snaps and we bid each other goodbye.

I was in dreamland, thinking about the trip. Just then it started raining heavily in Delhi. God, that was some shower. All the flights got delayed. After a lot of delay I finally got into my flight at 2230hrs. A full 5.5 hrs late.

Reached Hyderabad at 0030 and that marked the end of the trip.

No comments: