Sunday, June 12, 2005

The DEVIL is back!!

For those who are wondering the sudden disappearance of "the DEVIL", that’s probably because of the busy schedule I had. Had a trip down to Malaysia for about a week. Started my In Plant Training (IPT) right from the next day since I came back to India. Though I was screwed really badly in my IPT, I did manage to come back home before 2000 hrs and leave the house by 2005 hrs. Free bird as usual, I went along meeting the good ol' friends, a night show here and there and then finally knock the door of my home at about 0200 to 0300 hrs. Poor mom opens the door half asleep and asks if I had dinner. I tell her not to worry and go back to sleep. She reminds me that I have to go to work tomorrow. That is when I realize I am probably gona have yet another screwed up night.

I manage to sleep for about 4 hrs. Get up by 0700 hrs. All set to leave by 0800 hrs when my dad's car arrives. My dad is very particular about time especially in the morning and does not like to get delayed to office. And I like a good SON see to it that I am NOT the reason for his delay.

Spend a sleepy morning in the library trying to figure more about MICROWAVES. Have a nap in the library and get caught by my guide who reminds me that this is not my college classroom that I can sleep in. I recover from the shock and finally have my lunch, which makes me even lazier. But I see to it that I am busy simulating my design model so that I am well occupied. Before I know it is 1830 and time to go home.

This was basically my routine for about 2 weeks now. Well its all gona change really soon!!

No comments: