Thursday, June 30, 2005

Welcome to the jungle

Here I am, looking out of my window. The view outside is totally new. But, I do see my college building somewhere. How I wish I had not recognized it.

After 2.5 months of vacation, first day at college can be so tough. On one side meeting all your friends is great but then you do start missing your friends whom you have left 1250 km away.

Well, that is my sad tale as of now.

As I look out from my window,
I smell the fresh air of Madurai,
But something is missing,
The air is fresh but has no energy;
The energy, which the air of Hyderabad gives you.

Something sure is missing. I am not quite sure what exactly it is. But as I have said before, there is no place like Hyderabad, so there is always something missing.

First day was bad. Was busy thinking about the good time I had back home.

All those lovely nights by tank bund.
Roaming the streets of old city at 4 in the morning.
Having biryani at 3 in the morning. The nights were lovely.
Stopping outside HI-TECH city and having chat for hours together.
My terrace, which shares my joys and sorrows.
My room which always makes me feel home.
My BIKE, no words to describe it. I really miss her. YAM 135. I hit 2364 km in 1 month and she didn’t even raise her eyebrow.
Traveling triples with a "FAT" gal and a "FAT" guy sitting behind u.
Ripping at 90kmph in happy state with them.
And, ripping at 120kmph on the YAM, by the necklace road.
The mornings by mehdipatnam.
The visits to NIIT.
All the movies with friends.
Biryani again, this time at cafe BAHAR.
Wonderful lassi to top it off.
Mid-night stops at bharath's house.
Fighting for food at 3 in the morning.
Filling my tummy with TIGER biscuit and water.
Making top ramen at 5 in the morning and eating while watching "friends".
Fighting it out in the arena or on the racetrack with Play Station 2 at 4 in the morning.
Sleeping till 1 in the afternoon.
Having breakfast at 3 in the afternoon.
......
......
......
......
......

Lots more, but it makes me cry when I think of all those lovely moments. They all remain as a memory of all the wonderful times I had.

No comments: