Friday, July 01, 2005

The BLACK KNIGHT!!

Change is the only thing that is constant!

Keep hearing that all the time. Totally agree with it. Your dearest possession could be lost in matter of hours. Thats what happened to me!! This post is in the memory of my dear bike THE YAMAHA 135.

For those who think she expired...... remove that fucking thought from your head. It is just that i miss her a lot. It was just yesterday that i was crusing on her and now i am all alone.

Continueing from my last post, madurai seems to be a very different place now. Well, i will talk about it later.

I have been with my bike for almost 4 years now. I can still remember the smell of the fresh paint when she came from the showroom. God, i still dream about it in my dreams. She was such a beauty. We sure have spent a lot of time together. Girls usually talk to their teddys about their problems. Well, I talk to my bike and she responds almost immediatly. Everytime i am down she gives me the best rides possible. She never complains even if i rip her at 110 kmph. And there are times when she felt down and i would give her a nice wash to make her happy. We had a wonderful relationship. Over the time we spent together, we started understanding each other very well. Any problem with her, i would know where exactly it is and vice-versa.

There were times when both of us spent time on the tarmac. Those were the days. Experimenting with the wheeli, or probably try out heoric stunts. We used to watch people do it on tv, go on the net and find out how it is done and then try it out. Well, it surely not that easy as it is to read on the net.

We have seen a lot of accidents together. Probably 2 major ones. In one i broke my hand and the other she damaged half her body. But in the end, we both are still doing what we love to do... PUSHING EACH OTHER TO THE LIMITS!!

LOVE YOU!! *snif*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of course, what a great site and informative posts, I will add backlink – bookmark this site? Regards, Reader.