Monday, June 09, 2008

After a long time…

It has been a long time since I wrote here. Hmm… time zaps by so fast. Things change so fast that you just cant keep track of it.


 

So many times it happens too fast; you change your passion for glory,

Don't loose the grip on the dreams of the past,

You must FIGHT just to keep them alive…


 

Couple of bike trips, longest solo bike trip, Personal life taking a U turn, Professional life going where it is not intended to go, complications increasing exponentially. But, what is amazing is that life just moves on…


 

…. And the hits just keep on coming


 

I am at a point in life …again… where I have no clue of what I am doing and what is supposed to be done. Every thing looks so fuzzy and the fog is just not ready to clear. Probably, I am too lazy to put on the fog lights to guide my path.


 

I know not how things happened,

I know not why things happened,

I know not what is in-store,

I know not what might happen,

All I know is I am still the way I am,

And no matter how much LIFE pounds me down,

I shall still get up and ask IS THAT ALL!!    

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome post dude! Can relate to that too well... what matters ultimately is you do get up everyday and say IS THAT ALL... Keep the hunger alive... and keep posting too!

THE DEVIL said...

@anonymous: Thank you... Life is not very kind.. and the harder you get the higher you go

Anonymous said...

yeah life is not kind... sad but true!