Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Back to BASE!!

I have finally reached home. It was a gruesome 3 weeks. This is the first time in 5 sems that I feel I have put in some work towards my acads. I just hope the results show the same.

The trip back home was bad. Reached chennai about 2 hours late. I was actually thankfully that it did not rain that day! My train from chennai started 1.5 hours late and reached hyderabad about 5 hours late!! I thought I would see the rising sun back at home but reached on time for lunch.

Even the company back to hyd was not great. I had 3, ok looking gals in my block. Initially I was excited. Finally I get to see some good looking gals.. Fact that I am deprived of them back at mdu! So I guess I made great plans which eventually crashed harder than a MIG-21.

It turned out that all three of them were from IIT M. A place, a dreamland for many including me. But destiny has its own way! Now this is where I found out the difference between a normal gal and an IIT gal!!

  1. All they spoke about was about their courses.
  2. Though they had a junior around... NO RAGGING!!
  3. They were discussing about how their profs teach.
  4. About all the "mugging" that they do.
  5. Tips on doing it better.
  6. Each of them shouting at the top of their voice just to be heard... Haven't they ever heard.. You need to listen to the other person too.
  7. All of them speak at the same time. Do not care about what the other person has to say but all they want is to put their point forward.
  8. They do not speak about the guys!!
  9. And finally when they DID speak about the guys... They addressed them with their "All India Rank". That guy is AIR-2 and he is AIR-196. Blah..Blah..
  10. They started discussing about some theory on how to arrange their wardrobe.. How whites are a big NO-NO and black ZINDABAD. Didn't you know that black is the best colour no matter what!!

Well, I would have spoken, IF I WAS GIVEN A CHANCE. They were busy in their own world that I was not interested in getting them out of it.

Are all gals like this?? Obviously NOT, cause I know a lot who are not! But then.. With gals.. You never know!!

Anyways, I have finally come back to home base and intend on doing something worthwhile for the next 2 weeks. Well, I did have a good start as I slept the whole day.

I’m coming back I will return

And I’ll possess your body and I’ll make you burn

I have the fire I have the force

I have the power to make my evil take it’s course

THE DEVIL IS BACK!!

No comments: