Saturday, December 10, 2005

LAKSHYA...

A dark tunnel leading into another. Is there light anywhere. Wish I could say let there be light.

This is my conditions as of now. I am stuck in the silence before the war. I have just come out of a tunnel. A tunnel which took me 2.5 years to travel. Though I see tunnels... I see a lot of them. Each of them as dark as the others, as inviting as the others and as attractive as the others. Its time to make those few vital decisions which are going to pave your path to glory. Glory is the destination... But you have to choose how you get there...

This post has been titled lakshya after the movie by the same name. Its one of the movie that has had its impact on me. I must have seen the movie a million times. It just reminds me of myself.

A man, with no possible knowledge of what the future has instore for him, who is happy go lucky type ends up on one of the highest peaks of the country!

Well, It took him 24 years and 18000 feet to realize himself!

What about me?? No idea again. Just when things start to clear up its gets blurred again. Its like watching a trailer.

No comments: