Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Weight Control

I weigh 74kg and my waist size is 32 inches!!

That was my condition 2.5 years back. I now weigh 60 kgs and my waist size is 28 inches. Well, it did not take me so long to reduce. Infact it just took me a month to come to my current weight and i have not put on weight since then. Hostel mess zindabad!!

For a guy who is 5'11 is it that bad??

I remember vodka telling me that i look punny on a pulsar. Bloody hell, who cares!! Its not that i listen to people... more over i am probably gona ride on heavier machineary like the Yamaha R1 which has got 180 horses under its hood. I dont give a damn about how people think i look on a bike. I would go by the pleasure and kick i have riding her.

But then... i dont like the fact that people think i am too thin. I do realize that i have actually shed down really a lot and its high time to put on some weight. I just cant find out ways to put on some weight.

I am at home right now and making a conscious effort to eat more and put on some weight. But, i am sure once i am back to mdu i would loose all that extra weight. And the gym, would actually act as a catalyst!!

I am happy i am not carrying any extra flesh. Makes me more flexible, agile and ready for action 24x7.

No comments: