Saturday, February 12, 2005

The Declaration!!!

Life can be so complicated sometimes. I was just telling one of my friend "life is a game.... Play it." She asked... Is that why u play so rough. Though I did not take it seriously that time... It came down to me at bed time. As usual, I went into my deep thinking process ( sometimes I think I can make a good spectrum analyzer!!), I was recollecting what she had said. "PLAYING HARD" now that's something I HAVE NOT done. I have been seriously thinking of pushing my life "to the limit." Well something tells me, it high time I did it. I have no idea what made people think I was playing rough with my life (except that I ride the YAMAHA at 110kmph!!) Well... Here it goes... "From here on, I, THE DEVIL, have decided to take my life more seriously and not play around with it. I feel that the time has come to work on my talents and start developing it. It is high time I started pushing my life to 'the limit'." PHEW!!!! Trust me, that wasn't easy. Well I have got through with the documentation part. Its time I start putting it into reality. Now that's something which needs to be worked on, because the history has it, I am a little poor about the implementation of my great plans. But this time I am all the more determined and I know I can do it. Come on guys, I need your support too. Arcane, better comment on this. I will keep you guys updated about the status of the mission. Any sort of tips are welcome folks!!!

No comments: