Thursday, February 03, 2005

Fasten ur seat belts and ready for life off!!!!

Well here is the opening post of the blog!!!! (tada tada tadaaa.....curtains pulling up and a standing ovation) Well the blog of the gr8 one has finally been opened. Well at this particular moment I have no idea what the hell I am gona blog about so bare with me for my random thoughts. Its been a year and a half since I have popped my ass in this place (madurai... a city deep south, in tamil nadu). When I look back now.... about the stuff I have done in my time over here... I get mixed response from my mind. I have gained some... lost some... but then thats how life is all about. Every moment spent teaches u something or the other. The option of learning from it is yours. I would probably speak more about my life over here later. But, it was quite a transition from Hyderabad to madurai. Its something like how SRK must have felt in swadesh. Well good ol' day in hyd!!! can never 4get that. At this junction I would like to thank my close pal.... arcane crapper on whose word I have opened this blog. So crapper "THANKS A LOT MACHI". I guess the time is running out... need to have my bath as i just got my self a hair cut (preparation 4 NCC). I would probably slog for sometime and finally hit the hay.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doooooooooodddd!!! Welcome to the blogging fraternity. Use macha man, not machi... pliss no gender confoosing here. Got English exam tomorrow. Life daaaamn boring. Only exams... OK Later.

Anonymous said...

Dude! Go to Haloscan.com and set it up for ur blog. Makes commenting much easier.

THE DEVIL said...

Well "machi" is the lingo out here dude.... signifies the closeness man. I am not confuseing u with the gender. Will set up the haloscan stuff. Gr8 to be on air dude.